– 360g zucchini (about 3 whole zucchinis)
– 128g pasta sauce
– 32g turkey pepperoni
– 14g cheddar cheese
– ¼ tsp garlic salt
– ¼ tsp oregano
– ¼ tsp basil
– salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice zucchinis down the middle so you have 6 long zucchini halves.
- Scoop out the seeds with a spoon, so the halves look like little “boats”.
- Spread pasta sauce on top of each zucchini half, then add turkey pepperoni and cheese.
- Sprinkle seasonings on top, place on baking tray lined with parchment paper, and bake for 25-30 minutes until done. Enjoy the Pizza Boats!