SERVING SIZE: 1 mini bagel
– 40g all purpose flour
– 14g light butter
– 80g unflavored whey (I used quest)
– ½ tsp dried basil
– ¼ tsp dried oregano
– ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
– 1 egg
– ¼ tsp baking powder
– dash of salt, pepper, and dried parsley
– 100g marinara sauce
– 14g shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter until just warm (not too hot), then whisk in egg.
- Add all other ingredients except for marinara and cheese. Mix well until smooth batter consistency is reached.
- Place batter into a greased mini doughnut pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Add marinara and cheese on top of each bagel (still in pan) and bake for another minute.
- Remove bagels from pan and enjoy the Pizza Bagels!