– 15g sesame oil
– 1/2 tsp minced garlic
– 96g chopped white onion
– 5g ginger paste
– 544g 96% lean ground beef
– 454g (1 lb) bag coleslaw
– 110g soy sauce
– red pepper flakes to taste (optional)
- Drizzle sesame oil into pan over medium heat, then add garlic and onions. Stir constantly for about 2 minutes.
- Add ginger paste and beef; cook and break apart until beef is done.
- Add coleslaw and soy sauce, continue to cook and stir until heated through. Add red pepper flakes to taste if desired.
- Serve and enjoy! Feel free to top with sesame seeds and green onions for garnish.