SERVING SIZE: 1/2 chicken breast
– 27g ranch seasoning
– 20g parmesan cheese
– 25g breadcrumbs
– 670g (3 pieces) raw chicken breast
– 25g liquid egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Pour liquid egg whites into another bowl.
- Place each piece of chicken into egg whites, then immediately dredge into parmesan/breadcrumbs mixture until completely coated. Then place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!