– 150g vanilla whey
– 90g Jif peanut butter powder (or PB2)
– 50g sukrin gold syrup
– 65g light butter
– 21g mini chocolate chips
– Stevia/Splenda to taste
- Combine vanilla whey and peanut butter powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in sukrin gold syrup little by little.
- Melt butter and pour over mixture.
- Add Stevia/Splenda, and water, just a TINY bit at a time.
- Continue stirring and adding water little by little until a dough consistency is reached.
- Place dough into a sprayed 9×9″ square pan and flatten.
- Press chocolate chips into the dough and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!