SERVING SIZE: 1 mini cheesecake
– 7 Oreos
– 26g light butter (I use Country Crock brand)
– 224g fat free cream cheese, softened
– 250g nonfat greek yogurt
– Stevia/Splenda to taste (I used 2-3 tbsp)
– 10g black cocoa
– 31g Oreo pudding mix
– 1 egg
– 60g chocolate whey
– 57g liquid egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put Oreos in a ziplock bag and crush them into small pieces.
- Evenly place crushed Oreos into a greased muffin tray filling 10 moulds.
- Melt butter and evenly pour a little bit into each of the 10 moulds over the crushed Oreos.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients with an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes.
- Evenly distribute the cheesecake batter into each of the 10 moulds over the Oreos/butter crust.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until you can stick a toothpick in a cheesecake and it comes out clean.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and enjoy! Feel free to ice with protein icing (Sweetener + water + protein powder) or any icing of choice.