– 278g banana
– 85g whey
– 20g walnuts
– 30g milk chocolate bar
– Stevia/Splenda to taste
– 120g high protein low carb milk (like Fairlife or Carbmaster)
- Place all ingredients except walnuts and chocolate into food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Cut chocolate bar into small chunks of chocolate and break walnuts into smaller pieces.
- Place half of the walnuts/chocolate into food processor and gently stir them in (don’t blend).
- Pour contents of food processor into 10 muffin moulds (muffin tin with 12 holes works perfectly) and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate and walnuts on top.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours and enjoy!