SERVING SIZE: 1 carmelita
– 60g light butter (Country Crock brand recommended)
– 1 egg
– 72g all-purpose flour
– 1/4 tsp baking powder
– Stevia/Splenda to taste (I used about 2 tbsp)
– 45g vanilla whey (Devotion Nutrition brand recommended)
– 30g milk chocolate chips
– 20g melting caramel cut into small pieces
– water to brownie batter consistency
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray small square baking pan with 0 calorie nonstick spray.
- Melt butter in microwave until just slightly melted.
- Add to a medium size mixing bowl, then add all of the rest of the ingredients except save 1/3 of the chocolate chips and 1/3 of the caramel.
- Pour batter into baking pan, then sprinkle remaining chocolate chips and caramel on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove and swirl the top of the batter with a toothpick to spread out the melted chocolate and caramel.
- Bake for another 20-25 minutes until done. Cut Low Calorie Carmelitas into 12 pieces. Enjoy!