– 1 .6 oz package sugar free strawberry jello mix
– 2 cups ice water
– 2 cups boiling water
– 133g strawberries, sliced
– 380g nonfat greek yogurt
- Prepare jello according to box directions, but don’t let it set in refrigerator yet.
- Once ice has melted, place strawberries and greek yogurt into bowl with liquid jello.
- Using an electric mixer, combine all ingredients together until jello and yogurt are thoroughly combined (about 2-3 minutes).
- Pour into 4 dessert bowls or parfait cups.
- Let set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Enjoy! Feel free to add fat free whipped topping on top for extra yumminess!