– 50g light butter (Country Crock brand is recommended)
– 40g brown sugar
– 15g egg whites
– 30g coconut flour
– 22g vanilla whey
– 1/4 tsp baking powder
– 60g unsweetened applesauce
– 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
– pinch of salt
– 15g milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a large bowl.
- Add all other ingredients except for chocolate chips and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter into 6″ cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Keep a close eye on it and check often; it’s best to remove from oven when the center of the cookie is still a little gooey!
- Enjoy! Feel free to add a scoop of low calorie ice cream in the middle for extra yumminess!