– 550g lean turkey sausage
– 400g frozen shredded hash browns
– 124g fat free cream cheese
– 56g low fat shredded cheddar cheese
– 3 eggs
– 440g liquid egg whites
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp pepper
- Set cream cheese out for about an hour until it’s soft.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook turkey sausage over medium heat and break apart with spatula into crumbles.
- Place hashbrowns in large mixing bowl and thaw in microwave. Mix cream cheese into hash browns and place in a greased 9×12 baking dish.
- Place turkey sausage evenly on top of hashbrowns/cream cheese.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper, then pour over baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 35-45 minutes until done. Enjoy!