SERVING SIZE: 6 breakfast bites
– 444g liquid egg whites
– 3 pieces oscar meyer center cut bacon
– 1 tsp garlic salt
– 30g low fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fill all 12 muffin pan cups half-way with egg whites.
- Bake for 5 minutes while cooking bacon to desired crispiness in microwave. Crumble the bacon into little pieces.
- Take muffin pan out of oven and add bacon pieces and cheese evenly among the muffin cups. Add a dash of garlic salt to each.
- Bake for 5-10 more minutes until completely baked. Enjoy!