– 35g sukrin gold syrup
– 60g vanilla whey (or whey isolate)
– 15g graham cracker crumbs
– 10g mini marshmallows
– 12g semi-sweet chocolate chips
– Stevia/Splenda to taste
– water to consistency
- Pour sukrin gold syrup into a bowl and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Add whey, stevia and graham cracker crumbs. Mix thoroughly.
- Add water SLOWLY until a dry dough consistency is reached. When I say add water slow, I mean by the drop. It’s important to not have a wet dough.
- Break marshmallows and chocolate into the smallest pieces possible.
- Roll dough into balls (about 25g each) and place marshmallows and chocolate around the balls.
- Continue to roll until you have perfect S’mores bites with marshmallow and chocolate on the outside. Enjoy!