– 12.5 oz canned chicken, drained
– 160g low fat cream cheese
– 15g taco seasoning
– 110g salsa
– 130g fat free sour cream
– 28g 2% Mexican blend cheese
– fresh cilantro to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese and taco seasoning until thoroughly mixed.
- Place into medium sized baking dish and spread as the first layer of the dip.
- Spread salsa as the next layer, followed by sour cream.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and enjoy while it’s hot!