– 25g freshly popped low fat popcorn
– 32g cashew butter
– 30g vanilla whey
- Melt cashew butter in small microwave safe bowl.
- Place popcorn in gallon ziplock bag.
- Drizzle melted cashew butter over popcorn in bag and shake frequently, so that the popcorn is covered with cashew butter.
- Slowly sprinkle whey into bag, shake, and repeat until all of the whey is used and popcorn is completely covered.
- Pour popcorn into bowl, serve, and enjoy! This recipe is best if eaten within an hour of making.