– 100g cucumber
– 1 tbsp white vinegar
– 1 tsp garlic paste
– 345g greek yogurt
– 2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
– 1 tsp lemon juice
– salt and pepper to taste
- Peel cucumber and cut off the ends.
- With a cheese grater, grate the entire cucumber into a mixing bowl.
- Using cheesecloth or paper towels, ring out as much of the water as you can from the grated cucumber and place cucumber back in the bowl.
- Mix in all other ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed. Add dill on top for garnish and enjoy the Tzatziki Sauce!