– 100g light butter
– 50g unflavored whey
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 60g all purpose flour
– dash of cayenne pepper
– 1 tsp garlic salt
– 1/2 tbsp fresh or dried parsley flakes
– 85g 2% cheddar cheese
– 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter in large mixing bowl, then stir in cheese.
- Let cool until room temperature, then beat egg into mixture.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Place 8 scoops of biscuit batter onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and enjoy while they’re hot!