– 650g canned shredded chicken, drained (3, 10 oz cans)
– 120g fat free cream cheese
– 44g whipped greek cream cheese
– 60g Bolthouse Farms cilantro avocado dressing
– 1/4 tsp cumin
– 30g enchilada sauce
– 250g fat free refried beans
– 130g Rotel
– 28g low fat cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt cream cheese and greek cream cheese for about 20 seconds in microwave. Add chicken, dressing, cumin, and enchilada sauce.
- Place mixture into large, greased oven-safe dish/bowl.
- Spread refried beans on top of chicken layer.
- Place Rotel on top of refried beans layer.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of Rotel layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes and enjoy!