– 270g lean Italian chicken sausage
– 227g (1 box) Banza chickpea pasta
– 4 asiago laughing cow cheese wedges
– 60g 2% cheddar cheese
– 50g heavy whipping cream
- Remove casing from sausage and cook over stovetop, breaking into small pieces as you cook.
- Cook Banza chickpea pasta according to instructions on box (about 10 minutes), then drain.
- Place asiago into another pot over low heat on stovetop, breaking into pieces and stirring until slightly melted. Add cheddar and heavy whipping cream, stirring constantly until melted.
- Combine sausage, cheese mixture, and macaroni in single pot and stir.
- Serve hot and enjoy!