– 250g cooked white rice
– 600g raw chicken breast
– 15g sesame oil
– 1 tsp ginger paste
– 1 tsp garlic paste
– 30g soy sauce
– 290g broccoli florets
– 150g chopped carrots
– 140g teriyaki sauce
– 1.5 tbsp cornstarch
– 60g water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Pour sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger into medium sized pan and cook chicken with sauce on medium-low heat until done. Stir constantly.
- Remove chicken from pan, then add teriyaki sauce and 1/4 cup water to pan.
- Combine corn starch with about 2 tbsp water until dissolved, then add to pan. Stir over low-medium heat until sauce thickens.
- Steam broccoli and set aside.
- In a pie dish or 8×8 casserole dish, press rice into the bottom of the dish. Then add the broccoli, cooked chicken and carrots.
- Pour half of the sauce over the casserole.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the rest of the sauce on top and enjoy! Feel free to sprinkle sesame seeds on top.