– 876g raw chicken, chopped into small bite-sized pieces
– 90g white onion
– 1 tsp minced garlic
– 114g chopped red bell pepper
– 60g red curry paste
– 15g ginger paste
– 13.5 oz can coconut milk
– 480g chicken bone broth
– 250g package dried Thai rice noodles
– 1 tbsp brown sugar
– juice from 1 lime
– 1 tbsp basil paste
- Spray large pot with 0 calorie nonstick cooking spray then place over stovetop on medium heat.
- Cook chicken until done, then add in peppers, onions, ginger and garlic. Cook for another minute on medium-low heat.
- Add chicken broth, red curry paste, coconut milk and brown sugar. Bring to a boil then turn to low heat.
- Add rice noodles.
- When noodles are tender (only takes a few minutes), add lime juice and basil paste.
- Stir well, serve and enjoy! Garnish the Macro Friendly Red Curry Soup with with green onions and cilantro.