– 134g cucumber
– 113g cooked jumbo shrimp, peeled
– 14g avocado
– 10g whipped cream cheese
- Wash cucumber and peel if desired.
- Cut cucumber into 6 circular pieces.
- With a knife, hollow out the middle of each piece and taper the cut wider at the top and more narrow at the bottom so that the contents of the sushi are held together when lifted.
- Cut each shrimp into 2 pieces and place inside each piece of sushi as pictured.
- Place avocado and whipped cream cheese into each sushi piece as pictured.
- It’s that easy! Feel free to get creative and make your favorite sushi rolls with this technique! Just be careful to use sushi-grade fish only if you are including raw fish. Enjoy!