– 280g brussels sprouts, rinsed & halved
– 147g sweet potato, skinned & diced
– 295g apple maple turkey sausage (I used The Great American Turkey Co. brand from Publix)
– 120g canned chick peas
– 1 tsp garlic salt
– 1/4 tsp pepper
– 2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
– 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place brussels sprouts, sweet potato & chick peas in a bowl. Toss with olive oil until well coated.
- Place contents of bowl onto baking sheet sprayed with 0 calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut sausage links into pieces about 1/4″ thick, and distribute evenly on pan.
- Sprinkle garlic salt, pepper & sugar free maple syrup on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until done. Enjoy!