– 226g Neufchâtel cheese
– 70g Bolthouse Farms ranch dressing
– 51g Frank’s buffalo sauce (add more to taste if you like it more on the spicy side)
– 28g shredded cheddar cheese
– 916g canned chicken (drained)
– 4 oz Banza penne pasta (dry)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook pasta according to directions on box, drain, and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine softened Neufchâtel cheese, ranch, and buffalo sauce.
Add 1/2 of the cheese and all of the chicken to the bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
Fold in cooked pasta.
Place into 8×8 baking dish and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
Bake for 40 minutes (the top should be browned and bubbling). Enjoy the Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake!