– 522g 96% lean ground beef
– 15g Chorizo taco seasoning
– 480g raw cauliflower florets
– 40g low fat Mexican cheese
– 75g black beans
– 65g salsa
– 45g light sour cream
– jalapeno slices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place raw cauliflower florets on top.
- Roast cauliflower for 10 minutes.
- While cauliflower is roasting, spray nonstick cooking spray on medium pan and cook lean beef over medium-high heat with chorizo seasoning until done.
- When cauliflower is done, add cooked beef and low fat Mexican cheese. Bake for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Add black beans, salsa, light sour cream and sliced jalapeños (optional). Enjoy while hot!