– 15g olive oil
– 70g white onion
– 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
– 2 lb lean mild Italian chicken sausage
– 250g sweet potato, washed, peeled and diced
– 86g red pepper, chopped
- Place skillet over stovetop on medium heat.
- Add olive oil, garlic and onions. Sauté the onions for a few minutes.
- Add the sausage and break it up as you cook it.
- Add sweet potatoes and cook with the sausage.
- Turn heat to low and cover for 10 minutes.
- Add red pepper.
- Continue to cook and stir until sausage is fully cooked. Enjoy!