– 680g raw chicken breast
– 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
– 30g light butter
– 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
– 172g neufchâtel cheese
– 50g shredded parmesan
– lemon zest from 1 lemon
– 200g (1 box) edamame fettuccine
- Cut chicken into small bite-sized pieces.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray, then add garlic paste and butter over medium heat.
- In another pot, cook edamame fettuccine according to instructions on box.
- Place chicken into garlic paste/butter pan, sprinkle italian seasoning on top, and cook until done.
- Cut neufchâtel cheese into small pieces and add that with parmesan to chicken pan, stirring constantly until melted.
- Add cooked fettuccine to pan, stir well, and enjoy! Garnish with parmesan and fresh chopped parsley.