– 860g raw chicken breast
– 40g parmesan cheese
– 25g bread crumbs
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tbsp garlic paste
– 100g sliced baby bella mushrooms
– 750g chopped red, yellow & orange bell pepper
– 168g chickpea pasta (I used Banza brand)
– 1 tsp onion powder
– 3 tsp cajun seasoning
– 240g chicken bone broth
– 1 tbsp corn starch
– 50g heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine brea crumbs, parmesan cheese, and 1 tsp cajun seasoning.
- Place chicken breasts into mixture until fully coated, then transfer onto greased baking sheet. Tip: Line baking sheet with tin foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray for easier clean-up.
- Sprinkle remaining bread crumb mixture on top of chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until done (check center of chicken for doneness).
- While chicken is baking, pour 1 tbsp olive oil into large pan over stovetop on medium heat.
- Add garlic paste, mushrooms, onion powder, 2 tsp cajun seasoning and stir occasionally for 2-3 minutes. Add bell peppers and continue to cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Cook chickpea pasta separately according to box directions.
- Add bone broth to pan with veggies and bring to a simmer, then bring heat down to low.
- Combine 1 tbsp corn starch with about 1-2 tbsp water in a separate small bowl until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Add to bone broth/veggies and stir to thicken.
- Add heavy whipping cream to broth/veggies and stir.
- Once chicken is done, slice into strips.
- Serve in bowls with pasta topped with veggies/sauce and chicken strips. Enjoy!