– 450g chicken breast
– 130g sliced red bell pepper
– 130g sliced yellow bell pepper
– 130g sliced orange bell pepper
– 81g sliced red onion
– 18g fajita seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut chicken into small bite-sized pieces.
- Spray sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and spray a few sprays of non-stick cooking spray on ingredients.
- Sprinkle fajita seasoning over ingredients and stir in bowl until veggies and chicken are evenly coated with seasoning
- Place ingredients on sheet pan in a single layer and bake for about 20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Check a larger piece of chicken and make sure it is completely cooked through, then enjoy! Garnish with cilantro, serve with low carb tortillas and toppings of choice!