– 938g raw chicken breast (6 thin or 3 thick pieces)
– 198g tomato slices (6 slices)
– 240g mozzarella cheese (6 thick slices)
– 111g balsamic reduction glaze (you can find this in grocery store near olive oil)
– salt & pepper to taste
– 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
– 20 leaves fresh basil, rinsed & chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place 6 thin slices of chicken on greased baking sheet (if thick, cut in half lengthwise). Tip: Line with tin foil for an easy clean-up!
- Sprinkle chicken with 1 tbsp Italian seasoning, salt & pepper to taste.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until done (oven times will vary).
- Place 1 mozzarella slice and 1 tomato slice on each piece of chicken, then bake for another 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.
- Take out of oven, drizzle with balsamic reduction, then top with fresh basil leaves. Place a toothpick through tomato, mozzarella & chicken to hold in place. Enjoy!