– 6 oreos
– 50g light butter
– 681g nonfat greek yogurt
– 100g vanilla whey
– 10g black cocoa powder
– 40g fat free sugar free chocolate pudding mix
– 480g skim milk
– 120g fat free cool whip
– Stevia/Splenda to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk skim milk and pudding mix. Set in refrigerator for 10 minutes or until pudding consistency is reached.
- In another large bowl, mix greek yogurt, whey, zero calorie sweetener to taste, and black cocoa powder.
- Break up Oreos then sprinkle them on the bottom of an 8×8 square baking dish or pie dish.
- Melt light butter then pour over crushed Oreos to create the crust.
- Place greek yogurt mixture over crust layer, then add the pudding layer over the greek yogurt layer.
- Spread whipped topping on top as the final layer, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!