– 30g graham cracher crumbs
– 30g light butter (Country Crock brand recommended)
– 1/2 tsp Splenda/Stevia (for crust)
– 60g low fat cream cheese, softened
– 170g nonfat Greek Yogurt
– 1.5 tbsp Key Lime juice
– 2 tsp Splenda/Stevia (for filling)
– zest from 1 Key lime (regular lime is fine too)
– 36g light cool whip
- To make crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1/2 tsp Stevia/Splenda in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Press this mixture into the bottom of 4 small jars.
- In another bowl, prepare filling by adding softened low fat cream cheese, Greek Yogurt, key lime juice, 2 tsp Stevia/Splenda and zest from 1 lime.
- Whip with an electric mixer for about 3 minutes.
- Place filling evenly into jars on top of the pie crust layer.
- Add 9g light cool whip on top of the filling in each jar, then add a little slice of lime or lime zest on top to garnish.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour and enjoy!