– 100g finely grated carrots (grate by hand; don’t buy prepackaged)
– 30g Country Crock light butter
– 1 egg
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 30g coconut flour
– 40g vanilla protein powder
– 1/4 tsp baking powder
– Stevia/Splenda to taste (I used about 1 tbsp)
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon
– dash of ground cloves
– 10g vanilla pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, melt butter.
- In another bowl, hand grate 100g carrot (about 1 carrot). It’s important not to use the packaged grated carrots as these are dried out and will result in a different texture of cookie (not as good)!
- Add all other ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out 12 scoops of cookie dough and place onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until done.
- Let cool and enjoy the Carrot Cake Protein Cookies! Feel free to add low calorie icing (Greek whipped cream cheese + stevia) and walnuts on top if desired.