– 1 piece 100 calorie sourdough bread
– 100g liquid egg whites
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– dash of Stevia/Splenda
- Cut bread lengthwise into 8-10 strips.
- Pour egg whites into bowl and stir in cinnamon and Stevia/Splenda.
- Place pan greased with non-stick spray over medium heat on stovetop.
- Soak bread strips in egg white/cinnamon mixture, then transfer onto pan.
- Cook each strip of soaked bread, then flip and cook to desired doneness.
- Enjoy while hot and feel free to add fat free whipped cream and 0 calorie Walden Farms pancake syrup or low calorie syrup for extra yumminess!