– 3 egg whites (from eggs not carton)
– 10g vanilla whey
– Stevia/Splenda to taste (optional)
- Separate egg whites from yolk into a large glass bowl and let egg whites come to room temperature.
- With an electric mixer, mix on high for a few minutes until you can see a peak in the egg whites.
- Sprinkle whey on top, then fold into egg whites GENTLY (do not mix). You want the consistency to stay as fluffy as possible, so just do a few folds.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and place over low-medium heat on stovetop.
- Pour egg whites into pan and shape into round pancakes. Place lid over pan and continue to cook for 3-5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3-5 minutes until cooked through. Enjoy!