– 129g light sour cream
– 120g olive oil mayonnaise
– 25g fresh lime juice
– 1 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
– 30g pickled jalapeno slices
– water to consistency (optional)
- Chop jalapeño slices into smaller pieces. If you like recipes moderately hot use the full 30g but if you don’t like too much heat, use just 15g (1 tbsp).
- Place all ingredients (except water) in bowl and stir well.
- If desired, add water to consistency. Chuy’s has a slightly watery consistency but this is completely up to your preference.
- Serve chilled and dip with chips or veggies. Enjoy!