– 1 lb 96% lean beef
– 27g finely chopped white onion
– 1/2 tbsp Famous Dave’s steak and burger seasoning
– 20g 2% cheddar cheese
– 30g low sugar ketchup
– 10g olive oil mayonnaise
– 5 pickle slices
– sesame seeds to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine onions, beef and seasoning.
- Grease muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and fill 5 moulds with beef mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes to desired doneness (oven time will vary somewhat).
- During the last 3 minutes of baking, sprinkle cheese on top.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mayonnaise and mix well. Put sauce on each burger and top with a pickle and sesame seeds to garnish. Enjoy!