– 138g sliced sweet onion
– 100g sliced carrots
– 230g sliced zucchini
– 170g sliced white mushrooms
– 140g broccoli florets
– 30g sesame oil
– 50g light butter (Country Crock brand is recommended)
– 90g soy sauce
– 15g honey
– 1/2 tsp onion powder
– 1.6 lb raw chicken breast
– 2 tsp minced garlic
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, onion powder and garlic.
- Cut chicken breast into small bite sized pieces.
- Pour sesame oil into large pan over medium heat and cook veggies for about 5 minutes. Pour in half of soy sauce mixture and cook for 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In another pan, melt butter and cook chicken breast pieces until cooked through. When chicken is about half-way cooked, pour in the other half of the soy sauce mixture.
- When both chicken and veggies are done cooking, serve warm and enjoy! Feel free to serve with rice and low fat yum yum sauce.